Poor election administration still remain a reoccurring problem of electoral politics in Nigeria, despite the fact the last 2023 presidential election was won by the candidate of the ruling party APC, The person of Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu. It is obvious that the success of the election depended on the credibility of the present INEC chairman Mr, Mahmood Yakubu and the president Muhammadu Buhari. I stand to be corrected that the introduction of new Naira notes prevented if not totally forestall votes buying. Although we the masses are the receiving end, as in we suffered it the most.
However, the policies one way or the other contributed to the success of the election. It is my place to state that Nigerians are yet to change their fraudulent attitudes towards election because some anti electoral acts were still recorded in this just concluded election.
The electoral violence which occurred during the election in some parts of the country, most especially Lagos, and other South East States showed the unrepentant mind of the Nigeria politicians from the habit of instigating violence and electoral malpractice during an election and whenever the result of an is not in their favour.
As we can see the result of the election has brought about different petitions and court cases from the candidates of the loosing parties most especially from PDP and LP that APC colluded with INEC and the presidency to rig the election in favour of Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu, the candidate of APC.
In all honesty, they may be right or Probably wrong. But the fact remains that this present uprising issue is as a result of incompetence and lacuna on the part of the independent National Electoral Commission such as under age voting from the Northern parts, logistics problems, ballot box stuffing, disenfranchised of some the electorates, omission of names from the accreditation list, and Late arrivals of the INEC officials to the polling units.
Even the inability to upload votes to the BVAS, the newly introduced technology purposely initiated to protect the sanctity of the choice made by people at the polls is is nothing but an attempt to Rob Peter to pay Paul.
Now the JAGAGBAN has eventually been declared the winner and loosing candidates have decided to challenge the his victory, let’s see who wins at the end of the day.
Till then, I remain my humble self COMRADE IDOWU OLADUNNI ADEBAYO
- VENO NEWS: The Nigerian Fashion Industry Is Doing Amazingly Well -- Adesola Esther Oyebode, CEO, Dessy Clothing Declares
- VENO NEWS:*Femi Gbajabiamila's Appointment; Reward For Competence, Commitment and Loyalty.*
- VENO NEWS:Upcoming Raw Talent, Emeka Davies Rates Wizkid High.... Set to drop new single tomorrow may 31 st
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Felicitates With Gov.Sanwo-Olu,His Deputy, Hamzat As They Are Sworn in For Second Term
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Urges New President And His Vice To Remain Focused
- VENO NEWS: LAGOS GOVT, FIRST BANK PARTNER TO BOOST HEALTHCARE DELIVERY IN IJE-ODODO COMMUNITY …Over 10,000 residents to benefit from new primary healthcare centre
- VENO NEWS:I used the pastor for rítual after he came seeking for spíritual powers – Herbalist confesses
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: THE HORRIBLE CONDITION OF ABULE EGBA ROADS: I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BY F.E BAMIDURO
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE GOOD IN GOODBYE
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IS A SCAM
- VENO NEWS:Seun Kuti: Okotie Pleads With Police IG For Mercy
- VENO NEWS:Lagos CP Visits Okada Man Brutalised By Police Officers In Viral Video
- VENO NEWS: How NFF Is Utilizing Divine Instructions To Strengthen Nigeria’s Football
- VENO NEWS: Assault: I’ll Cooperate With Police, Says Seun Kuti As IG Orders His Arrest
- VENO NEWS:’My Prophecy On Tinubu, APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands’’ – Primate Ayodele Clears The Air
- VENO tv: Meet Barrister Esther Esther Chukwuemeka, the youngest Lawyer in Nigeria.
- VENO NEWS:Born By Mistake(BBM); I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For 2 Nights Before Taking Out Her Vagina For Ritual- Yahoo Boy Confesses
- VENO NEWS: Prof Anionwu, The Igbo Woman At The Center Of King Charles Coronation
- VENO NEWS: 10th Speakership: Gandi Believes In Humanity, Unveils The Gagdi Plan Who is Hon. Yusuf Adamu Gagdi?
- VENO NEWS:LOOKING BACK, THERE WERE SEVERAL STRATEGIC ERRORS THAT PUT EKWEREMADU IN TROUBLE
Page 1 of 24 [Next] [Last Page]