As the Electorates come out to vote for their representatives to the House of Assembly on March 11th, 2023 in Akure North Constituency,Ondo State, Nigeria.Hon.Ologede Kolawole Micheal has come with a name which can be trusted and your vote for him will bring transformation to his constituency based on his experience in political circle.
One which has been explained by many as an indication of the majority to ensure the entrenchment of democratic principles and progressives who has what it takes to drive them the much desired change in our respective communities
For this to happen, there’s a need for the electorate to come with a keen and watchful eyes to elect themselves the round pegs for their round holes.
The task of electing good candidates can never be left to the Divine to fulfill, it’s for the people themselves to work out. For the people of Akure North Constituency, time and chance presents them a golden opportunity to have for themselves a lawmaker who can deliver to them the much needed dividends of democracy.
Hon. Ologede Kolawole Micheal, comes to the people with the readiness and the commitment to serve.
As the party candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the constituency, his trajectory into the state’s political terrain shows the history of a man who by all definition can be described as the People’s Choice.
There’s no better time than now for the people of Akure North to give their vote to a candidate who has all it takes to deliver.
Hon. Ologede Kolawole Micheal comes with a name which can be relied on to do the bidding of the people. He is no pushover who will go on to the house of assembly to become a ceremonial lawmaker
What the people need is a highly proactive lawmaker who can always go the extra mile to deliver for the people.
He is tested and trusted, a true son of the soil who has over the years earned his place among the people. His representation promises a new dispensation of quality representation and adequate leadership which will see the constituency grow and develop.
A vote for him is a vote for the future, it’s high time we give the mandate to people who can walk the talk.Source: Hero Magazine
- VENO NEWS: The Nigerian Fashion Industry Is Doing Amazingly Well -- Adesola Esther Oyebode, CEO, Dessy Clothing Declares
- VENO NEWS:*Femi Gbajabiamila's Appointment; Reward For Competence, Commitment and Loyalty.*
- VENO NEWS:Upcoming Raw Talent, Emeka Davies Rates Wizkid High.... Set to drop new single tomorrow may 31 st
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Felicitates With Gov.Sanwo-Olu,His Deputy, Hamzat As They Are Sworn in For Second Term
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Urges New President And His Vice To Remain Focused
- VENO NEWS: LAGOS GOVT, FIRST BANK PARTNER TO BOOST HEALTHCARE DELIVERY IN IJE-ODODO COMMUNITY …Over 10,000 residents to benefit from new primary healthcare centre
- VENO NEWS:I used the pastor for rítual after he came seeking for spíritual powers – Herbalist confesses
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: THE HORRIBLE CONDITION OF ABULE EGBA ROADS: I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BY F.E BAMIDURO
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE GOOD IN GOODBYE
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IS A SCAM
- VENO NEWS:Seun Kuti: Okotie Pleads With Police IG For Mercy
- VENO NEWS:Lagos CP Visits Okada Man Brutalised By Police Officers In Viral Video
- VENO NEWS: How NFF Is Utilizing Divine Instructions To Strengthen Nigeria’s Football
- VENO NEWS: Assault: I’ll Cooperate With Police, Says Seun Kuti As IG Orders His Arrest
- VENO NEWS:’My Prophecy On Tinubu, APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands’’ – Primate Ayodele Clears The Air
- VENO tv: Meet Barrister Esther Esther Chukwuemeka, the youngest Lawyer in Nigeria.
- VENO NEWS:Born By Mistake(BBM); I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For 2 Nights Before Taking Out Her Vagina For Ritual- Yahoo Boy Confesses
- VENO NEWS: Prof Anionwu, The Igbo Woman At The Center Of King Charles Coronation
- VENO NEWS: 10th Speakership: Gandi Believes In Humanity, Unveils The Gagdi Plan Who is Hon. Yusuf Adamu Gagdi?
- VENO NEWS:LOOKING BACK, THERE WERE SEVERAL STRATEGIC ERRORS THAT PUT EKWEREMADU IN TROUBLE
Page 1 of 24 [Next] [Last Page]