Controversial blogging platform, Sahara Reporters has once again been caught up in the practice of half-baked journalism in an attempt to discredit Primate Elijah Ayodele for his prophecy on the recently concluded 2023 presidential election.
The online platform wrote an article titled ‘’Five Pastors Whose Prophecies On Nigerian Presidential Election Missed The Mark’’ and included that Primate Ayodele prophesied victory for the candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar and his prophecy failed because Atiku didn’t win the election.
Primate Ayodele said several things in his prophecy concerning Atiku but Sahara reporters staffers decided to choose parts of his statements, twisted it just to spite the prophet who has proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is truly called by God.
Below is Sahara Reporters’ detached statements that was used discredit Primate Ayodele
“Among these three candidates, Atiku has been given an assignment from God to fix the nation within four years. If God gives Atiku victory in this election, he is to use only four years for this special assignment. If he wins and refuses to do the will of God for the people, he will see the wrath of God.
He will not complete his term because God’s anger will be placed on him. His assignment is to form an all-inclusive government, take care of security within six months, restructure before his term ends, reduce petroleum prices, fix the education sector, and revive the economy”
Even without reading the other parts of the statements, one would agree that Sahara Reporters is just being mischievous because there is nowhere in the above statement where Primate Ayodele said Atiku would win, at some point he even said ‘If God gives him victory’’, ‘’If he wins’’, how does that translate to ‘‘He will win’’?
Apart from misleading its readers at all times, Sahara Reporters has also misled itself into believing what is false or could this just be an intentional act to drag the prophet’s name just to get traffic to prevent staffers of the organization from going hungry? The organization no doubt lacks what it takes to be called a media organization, it’s as though the staffers have no background in journalism because if they do, they will not be practicing based on falsehood.
Primate Ayodele’s prophecy on Atiku Abubakar is very clear and because the prophet knows ugly heads like Sahara Reporters would come up after his prophecy, he categorically stated in this same prophecy that He isn’t saying Atiku will win yet Sahara reporters turned a blind eye against that and chose other parts of the statements.
Below is the full statement that was doctored by Sahara Reporters
‘’Among these three candidates, Atiku has been given an assignment from God to fix the nation within four years. If God gives Atiku victory in this election, he is to use only four years for this special assignment. If he wins and refuses to do the will of God for the people, He will see the wrath of God. He will not complete his term because God’s anger will be placed on him. His assignment is to form an all-inclusive government, take care of security within six months, restructuring before his term ends, reduce petroleum price, fix the education sector, revive the economy. He must not start selling Nigeria’s property to his friends and if he does, he will see God’s anger. If God helps him to get there and he neglects all these policies, God’s wrath will be kindled against him. I am not saying Atiku will win the election, it’s only the people’s vote that can determine that but I am only saying what God sent me to say to Nigerians; Atiku has an assignment placed into his hands by God to fix the nation within four years. It’s your choice to vote for him or not but if he doesn’t emerge, the person that wins will only add to the yoke of Nigerians as it is written in 1king 12vs14. The people will suffer more than they have ever suffered in the past administrations.’’
This statement sincerely needs no further clarification, it’s so easy to read that an illiterate would understand at first glance, maybe Sahara Reporters staffers are worse than illiterates because no one in his or her right senses would see this and say Primate Ayodele said Atiku will win.
To make it easier to understand, the man of God emphasized in the statement that He is not in any way declaring victory for Atiku because the votes of the people will determine. All Primate Ayodele said is Atiku is God’s choice for Nigeria, he has an assignment for the next four years but if the people reject him, there will be consequences, that’s the simple explanation Sahara Reporters failed to understand.
Primate Ayodele also said in the statements that if the people reject God’s choice, the country will be taken backwards again and there will be more hardships than the one faced in the outgoing administration. Instead of making false claims against Primate Ayodele now, Sahara Reporters should wait for four years to see if the prophecy will come to pass or not.
Primate Ayodele isn’t a man of God that would say something and deny because it didn’t come to pass but when clarification needs to be done, he will not hesitate to do so. In a statement yesterday, he made a clarification on his prophecy about Atiku and made it known that he stands by the prophecy because it is still valid and that’s the truth. The prophecy has a lifespan of four or eight years if Tinubu gets a second term. There is no need to hurry in this case, Sahara Reporter should ‘calm down’.
Some media organizations have also been sharing the same story about Primate Ayodele and other men of God that gave prophecies regarding the 2023 presidential election. it’s better for them to desist from this falsehood to avoid going down as irresponsible media organizations just as Sahara Reporters have.
- VENO NEWS: The Nigerian Fashion Industry Is Doing Amazingly Well -- Adesola Esther Oyebode, CEO, Dessy Clothing Declares
- VENO NEWS:*Femi Gbajabiamila's Appointment; Reward For Competence, Commitment and Loyalty.*
- VENO NEWS:Upcoming Raw Talent, Emeka Davies Rates Wizkid High.... Set to drop new single tomorrow may 31 st
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Felicitates With Gov.Sanwo-Olu,His Deputy, Hamzat As They Are Sworn in For Second Term
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Urges New President And His Vice To Remain Focused
- VENO NEWS: LAGOS GOVT, FIRST BANK PARTNER TO BOOST HEALTHCARE DELIVERY IN IJE-ODODO COMMUNITY …Over 10,000 residents to benefit from new primary healthcare centre
- VENO NEWS:I used the pastor for rítual after he came seeking for spíritual powers – Herbalist confesses
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: THE HORRIBLE CONDITION OF ABULE EGBA ROADS: I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BY F.E BAMIDURO
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE GOOD IN GOODBYE
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IS A SCAM
- VENO NEWS:Seun Kuti: Okotie Pleads With Police IG For Mercy
- VENO NEWS:Lagos CP Visits Okada Man Brutalised By Police Officers In Viral Video
- VENO NEWS: How NFF Is Utilizing Divine Instructions To Strengthen Nigeria’s Football
- VENO NEWS: Assault: I’ll Cooperate With Police, Says Seun Kuti As IG Orders His Arrest
- VENO NEWS:’My Prophecy On Tinubu, APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands’’ – Primate Ayodele Clears The Air
- VENO tv: Meet Barrister Esther Esther Chukwuemeka, the youngest Lawyer in Nigeria.
- VENO NEWS:Born By Mistake(BBM); I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For 2 Nights Before Taking Out Her Vagina For Ritual- Yahoo Boy Confesses
- VENO NEWS: Prof Anionwu, The Igbo Woman At The Center Of King Charles Coronation
- VENO NEWS: 10th Speakership: Gandi Believes In Humanity, Unveils The Gagdi Plan Who is Hon. Yusuf Adamu Gagdi?
- VENO NEWS:LOOKING BACK, THERE WERE SEVERAL STRATEGIC ERRORS THAT PUT EKWEREMADU IN TROUBLE
Page 1 of 24 [Next] [Last Page]