Our attention has been drawn to false news making the rounds that an order of arrest has been made against the MD of FirstBank whilst using the name and image of the GMD of FBN Holdings. We wish to state categorically that this is fake news which has already been debunked by EFCC in their publication titled: ‘EFCC Did Not Raid Tinubu’s Home’ and signed by the Commission’s Head, Media & Publicity on its verified twitter handle.
Neither the Managing Director of the Bank nor the Group Managing Director of the Holding company, Nnamdi Okonkwo have any involvement with the matters alleged in this made up news story nor is there an order of arrest against either one of them.
The public should disregard this and all such similar stories whilst the authorities are called upon to fish out the perpetrators of this malicious story.
About FBN Holdings
FBN Holdings Plc is a leading African banking and financial services group serving individuals, businesses, organisations and governments in leading markets across the continent and globally. FBNHoldings’ principal bank subsidiary is First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), Nigeria’s foremost financial institution and leading banking services provider. FirstBank has forged an incredible partnership with its people and built an enduring heritage through a vast array of seasons and societies, to remain an icon of Gold Standard in today’s financial services industry in Africa and beyond.
FirstBank with operations in 10 countries, with subsidiaries that includes FBNBank (UK) Limited, FBNBank in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal, and First Pension Custodian Limited.
Others are the Merchant Banking and Asset Management businesses, which comprise FBNQuest Merchant Bank Limited, FBNQuest Capital Limited, FBNQuest Securities Limited, FBNQuest Asset Management Limited, FBNQuest Trustees Limited and FBNQuest Funds Limited.
FBN Insurance Brokers Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FBNHoldings committed to supporting businesses through expert broking knowledge in energy/special risks, aviation and domestic insurance, like property, liability, auto and construction
- VENO NEWS: The Nigerian Fashion Industry Is Doing Amazingly Well -- Adesola Esther Oyebode, CEO, Dessy Clothing Declares
- VENO NEWS:*Femi Gbajabiamila's Appointment; Reward For Competence, Commitment and Loyalty.*
- VENO NEWS:Upcoming Raw Talent, Emeka Davies Rates Wizkid High.... Set to drop new single tomorrow may 31 st
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Felicitates With Gov.Sanwo-Olu,His Deputy, Hamzat As They Are Sworn in For Second Term
- VENO NEWS: CJPAN Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Urges New President And His Vice To Remain Focused
- VENO NEWS: LAGOS GOVT, FIRST BANK PARTNER TO BOOST HEALTHCARE DELIVERY IN IJE-ODODO COMMUNITY …Over 10,000 residents to benefit from new primary healthcare centre
- VENO NEWS:I used the pastor for rítual after he came seeking for spíritual powers – Herbalist confesses
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: THE HORRIBLE CONDITION OF ABULE EGBA ROADS: I WEEP FOR NIGERIA BY F.E BAMIDURO
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE GOOD IN GOODBYE
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IS A SCAM
- VENO NEWS:Seun Kuti: Okotie Pleads With Police IG For Mercy
- VENO NEWS:Lagos CP Visits Okada Man Brutalised By Police Officers In Viral Video
- VENO NEWS: How NFF Is Utilizing Divine Instructions To Strengthen Nigeria’s Football
- VENO NEWS: Assault: I’ll Cooperate With Police, Says Seun Kuti As IG Orders His Arrest
- VENO NEWS:’My Prophecy On Tinubu, APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket Stands’’ – Primate Ayodele Clears The Air
- VENO tv: Meet Barrister Esther Esther Chukwuemeka, the youngest Lawyer in Nigeria.
- VENO NEWS:Born By Mistake(BBM); I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For 2 Nights Before Taking Out Her Vagina For Ritual- Yahoo Boy Confesses
- VENO NEWS: Prof Anionwu, The Igbo Woman At The Center Of King Charles Coronation
- VENO NEWS: 10th Speakership: Gandi Believes In Humanity, Unveils The Gagdi Plan Who is Hon. Yusuf Adamu Gagdi?
- VENO NEWS:LOOKING BACK, THERE WERE SEVERAL STRATEGIC ERRORS THAT PUT EKWEREMADU IN TROUBLE
Page 1 of 24 [Next] [Last Page]