Owing to the misrepresentation by a section of the motoring public on the use of the Federal Road Safety Corps’ Electronic Booking Device (E-Tablet), one of the Corps’ technological breakthroughs specifically designed for issuing traffic offence tickets by patrol operatives as Point of Sale Machine (POS); The Corps wishes to inform the general public that it does not use, nor permit the use of POS machines nor receive payment for fines of traffic offences on patrol points.
As an ISO certified organization with global recognition for lead role in road safety administration and traffic management, the Corps has over the years developed transformational initiatives focused on People, Processes and Technology (PPT). This development is strategic to the introduction of technology into its operations to fade out the use of booking sheet which is a manual way of recording traffic offenders information and replace it with a digital booking device.
In addition to the above and for better clarification on this technology, the Corps wishes to let the public know that the E-Tablet is a 3 in one android device that was brought into the operational front in compliance with global best practices on electronic ticketing.
The introduction of the device targets at improving robust data collection and speeding up on-the-spot synchronisation of traffic offenders information into the national database. The device is a one stop shop for verification of the national driver’s license and the vehicle number plate as well as other FRSC products and services.
The Acting Corps Marshal, Dauda Ali Biu, is by this medium reiterating that the motoring public should note that the Corps does not use POS machines but a digitalized E-ticketing device which at the moment enhances ease of doing business.
Bisi Kazeem fsi, amnipr, fnim
Assisting Corps Marshal
Corps Public Education Officer
Federal Road Safety Corps
9 November, 2022.
- VENO NEWS:My Genotype is AS, My Wife’s Genotype is AS. Still, We Got Married.
- VENO NEWS: Ondo Deputy Gov Presides Over State Executive Council Meeting
- VENO NEWS: Bizarre!31-Year-Old Woman Celebrates Polyandry shows off her 2 husbands and 3 kids
- VENO NEWS:Primate Ayodele Visits Ogoga Of Ikere-Ekiti, Oba Adejimi Adu Alagbado
- VENO NEWS:Kogi Election: How Primate Ayodele Foretold APC’s Victory, SDP’s Surprising Performance (VIDEO)
- VENO NEWS:NNPC Ltd. Restores Production of 275,000 bopd, Settles lingering PENGASSAN - TotalEnergies Management Rift
- VENO NEWS:The Revelation Voices, Evang. Paul Omo Abule, Funke Ologodidan, Others Set For C&S Chapel of Revelations Mega Praise Night
- VENO NEWS: VENO PRAISE NIGHT/ YOUTHS DAY 2023 HOLDS NOV. 16 : 5 DAYS TO GO × Olukere, Primate Ayodele, Bamiduro Support
- VENO NEWS:PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS PRESIDENTIAL AIDE ON DISABILITY MATTERS
- VENO NEWS: Mohbad Had Died Long Before He Was Declared Dead- Embattled Wife, Omowunmi Aloba Declares
- VENO NEWS: DNA Test Palaver: The rhythm has changed..Mummy G.O, Tella Oluwatoyin Opens Up.
- VENO NEWS: OPINION:RUFAI IN THE EYES OF THE STORM : A JOURNALIST, INVESTIGATOR OR AN INDECOROUS SOUL?
- VENO NEWS:Motiva-Comedy Seminar/Awards ... Organizer Calls For Participants
- VENO NEWS:My Venture Into Medicine Is A Call From God----Nollywood. Actress,Bose Olubo Declares
- VENO NEWS:Rivers State: Is Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy On Wike, Fubara Fight Coming To Pass?
- VENO NEWS:PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS OHINOYI OF EBIRALAND, DR. ADO IBRAHIM
- VENO NEWS: Opinion General Gowon: A rare breed
- VENO NEWS:62nd FirstBank Lagos Amateur Golf Championship
- VENO NEWS: The Preacher, Baba Olowere Goes Home , As Mama Bola Are Visits Final Resting Place
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PEACE By Sunday Ade Ojo
Page 1 of 28 [Next] [Last Page]