President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated the Board, Management, and Staff of First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) for cross-border services through FBNBank UK in the United Kingdom for 40 years, sharing almost 130 years of banking experience.In a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari noted the competence and professionalism that have become the hallmark of the Bank for many years.This includes winning and retaining the trust of customers in Nigeria, and beyond, like in the United Kingdom, and successfully consolidating on its benchmark of reliability and professionalism.“As the FBN, United Kingdom celebrates 40 years anniversary, the President believes the strength and buoyancy of any country depend largely on the capacity of the banking sector, extolling the organization for steady rise and expansion, with remarkable awards for transparency, accountability, and reliability,” the statement reads.Buhari however, congratulates FBNBank UK for the milestone, and well-deserved acceptance and credence, urging the bank to further leverage on its strengths to retain the trust and confidence of the banking public.FBNBank UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of the First Bank of Nigeria Limited, an African bank with a rich heritage, established in 1894 as the first banking institution in Nigeria.FBNBank UK is authorised by the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).Operating in the City of London with a branch in Paris and a representative office in Lagos, FBNBank UK provides a range of domestic and international banking and financial services.Interestingly, it is the international banking and treasury centre of FirstBank and acts as connecting hub between the group and its regulatory, financial and social partners. FBNBank UK equally provides world-class, cross border trade and investment services to institutions, corporates and individuals conducting business in and with Africa’s most dynamic and vibrant economies.FBNBank UK has been operating in the United Kingdom since 1982 as the London Branch of the First Bank of Nigeria Limited.It was initially established to service the UK banking requirements of Nigerian companies and FirstBank.In November 2002, the Bank was incorporated in the UK as a registered and a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited with offices in the City of London.Since then, FBNBank UK has developed into a much broader business in the gateway to Europe and beyond for African banks, companies and high net worth individuals.
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK, OTHERS PARTNER WITH JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT ON AFRICA’S LARGEST HIGH SCHOOL ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION
- VENO NEWS Don't Be Carried Away By Rallies -Okotie Warns
- VENO NEWS: EXPOSED! FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI's MANAGEMENT TEAM IN ALLEGED FRAUD SCANDAL, DRAGGED TO SPECIAL FRAUD UNIT, RELEASED!
- VENO NEWS:Behold The Newly Fulfilled Prophecies Of Primate Elijah Ayodele
- VENO NEWS: Yes! Time To Recover Nigeria: ‘He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku
- VENO NEWS:GENESIS GLOBAL HOLDS 2022 ANNUAL HARVEST TAGGED HARVEST OF STRANGE MERCY
- VENO NEWS: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Aliko Dangote, Jim Ovia, Other Private Sector Leaders.
- VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji
- VENO NEWS: THE 61ST FIRSTBANK LAGOS AMATEUR OPEN GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP TEES OFF THIS FRIDAY
- VENO NEWS: Two Years After: WIFE Of late Trado-medical Practitioner, Oko Oloyun Remarries
- VENO NEWS:FBNBANK UK STANDS TALL AT 40, APPRECIATES ITS CUSTOMERS AND REGULATORS
- VENO NEWS: Weekend Delight: If Your Motivational Force Believes In You, Your Success is Fully Guaranteed. Godday Odidi
- VENO NEWS: PCC Chairman, Otunba Kunle Folarin Is Dead
- VENO NEWS: FRSC DOES NOT USE POINT OF SALE (POS) MACHINES NOR RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR FINES FOR TRAFFIC OFFENCES BOOKED ON PATROL POINTS
- VENO NEWS: BUHARI CONGRATULATES FBN ON 40 YEARS OF CROSS - BORDER BANKING IN UK
- VENO NEWS: Okotie Faults Presidential Candidates' Campaign Promises
- VENO NEWS:FIRSTBANK SPONSORS FIFTH CHUKKER AFRICAN PATRONS CUP POLO TOURNAMENT
- VENO NEWS: Okotie To Buhari: Restructuring Will Be Your Greatest Legacy
- VENO NEWS: Primate Ayodele, Dr. Ayodele, Pastor Bamiduro, Olukere Back Veno Praise Night
- VENO NEWS:Lessons From Truss' Resignation -Okotie
Page 1 of 19 [Next] [Last Page]