As political activities geared towards the 2023 general elections gather momentum across the country, the Acting Corps Marshal, Federal Road Safety Corps, Dauda Ali Biu has charged Commanding Officers nationwide to ensure that Staff under their purview maintain political neutrality, as well as avoid any form of participation in political rallies and campaigns and also avoid piloting political convoys
The directive was given in reference to the FRSC (Establishment) Act which stipulates the status of the Corps as a public service agency that does not have any political affiliation, but solely established to provide essential services to all citizens, irrespective of their political interests or representation.
The Commanding Officers were however, directed to be sensitive to the plight of road users and prepare to tackle any traceable traffic gridlock that could arise as a result of the aforementioned political activities by ensuring adequate deployment of personnel for ease of movement in form of traffic controls and traffic calming.
He reassured the public of the Corps' readiness and commitment to making the roads safer at all times and admonished them to always abide by established road traffic regulations.
Bisi Kazeem fsi
Assistant Corps Marshal
Corps Public Education Officer
12 September, 2022.
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK, OTHERS PARTNER WITH JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT ON AFRICA’S LARGEST HIGH SCHOOL ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION
- VENO NEWS Don't Be Carried Away By Rallies -Okotie Warns
- VENO NEWS: EXPOSED! FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI's MANAGEMENT TEAM IN ALLEGED FRAUD SCANDAL, DRAGGED TO SPECIAL FRAUD UNIT, RELEASED!
- VENO NEWS:Behold The Newly Fulfilled Prophecies Of Primate Elijah Ayodele
- VENO NEWS: Yes! Time To Recover Nigeria: ‘He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku
- VENO NEWS:GENESIS GLOBAL HOLDS 2022 ANNUAL HARVEST TAGGED HARVEST OF STRANGE MERCY
- VENO NEWS: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Aliko Dangote, Jim Ovia, Other Private Sector Leaders.
- VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji
- VENO NEWS: THE 61ST FIRSTBANK LAGOS AMATEUR OPEN GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP TEES OFF THIS FRIDAY
- VENO NEWS: Two Years After: WIFE Of late Trado-medical Practitioner, Oko Oloyun Remarries
- VENO NEWS:FBNBANK UK STANDS TALL AT 40, APPRECIATES ITS CUSTOMERS AND REGULATORS
- VENO NEWS: Weekend Delight: If Your Motivational Force Believes In You, Your Success is Fully Guaranteed. Godday Odidi
- VENO NEWS: PCC Chairman, Otunba Kunle Folarin Is Dead
- VENO NEWS: FRSC DOES NOT USE POINT OF SALE (POS) MACHINES NOR RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR FINES FOR TRAFFIC OFFENCES BOOKED ON PATROL POINTS
- VENO NEWS: BUHARI CONGRATULATES FBN ON 40 YEARS OF CROSS - BORDER BANKING IN UK
- VENO NEWS: Okotie Faults Presidential Candidates' Campaign Promises
- VENO NEWS:FIRSTBANK SPONSORS FIFTH CHUKKER AFRICAN PATRONS CUP POLO TOURNAMENT
- VENO NEWS: Okotie To Buhari: Restructuring Will Be Your Greatest Legacy
- VENO NEWS: Primate Ayodele, Dr. Ayodele, Pastor Bamiduro, Olukere Back Veno Praise Night
- VENO NEWS:Lessons From Truss' Resignation -Okotie
Page 1 of 19 [Next] [Last Page]