Honestly, writing about painful deaths can be incredibly disturbing/painful. Though, death is inevitably inevitable and visits everyone, but when great people die, their deaths bring tears to the eyes. Life is really unpredictable!
Earlier in the day yesterday, September 8, it was reported that the personal doctors of the Queen of England or Great Britain and Head of the Commonwealth were concerned for her health and required medical supervision...
Sadly, several hours later, the humble and kind-hearted Queen Elizabeth the second was confirmed dead peacefully at her home in Scotland, the UK, aged 96. Quite shocking and sad despite the handwriting being on the wall for sometime now and she was expected to live much longer.
A couple of days ago, the Head of State, Her Majesty the Queen did appoint the new Head of government or Prime Minister, Liz Truss and saddle her with the responsibility of forming officially a new government. Within a week, there has been a change in head of state as well as head of government. No condition is permanent indeed.
The late Queen ascended the throne at a very young age and ruled for SEVEN decades. She was the longest ever reigning monarch in history of the UK. What a record! Not in this generation will any other monarch surpass the historic record.
Queen Elizabeth was deeply loved and respected both at home and abroad. During her lifetime, she was particularly sympathetic to the cause of the African continent and a true friend of Africa. The Queen was in Kenya as a princess when the news of the demise of her father, the king then, broke. There and then, she became the queen.
Anyone who does not like the energetic woman does not like God. Very humble, soft-spoken, easy-going/down-to-earth and generous/helpful. She is simply humility personified! The world has lost a RARE human being. She was a mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
Heartfelt condolences to the new King Charles III, her eldest son, the entire bereaved Royal family and the British people in general. Prayers and thoughts are with each and everyone of them. May the gentle soul of MAMA rest in perfect peace.
This emotional piece will be inconclusive without delving into the overwhelming outpouring of tributes and condolence messages on the passing of Queen Elizabeth II across the globe, especially from the world leaders including Vladimir Putin, the Russian leader. Truly extraordinary and unprecedented. If Boris Johnson, however, had died, there won't be any condolences from Putin, no doubt. But for sanctions, the hawkish man would have loved to attend the funeral of the Queen, even if he is as busy as a bee as always.
Finally, the United kingdom is in a state of mourning right now following the peaceful death of the MOTHER of the country and Commonwealth. People had to defy the heavy rain and gather in front of the Buckingham Palace to pay their last respects. The whole world mourns and sympathises with them. They are not alone. The grief is worldwide. Adieu the humble and great leader, Queen Elizabeth II! The story continues... Peace!
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK, OTHERS PARTNER WITH JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT ON AFRICA’S LARGEST HIGH SCHOOL ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION
- VENO NEWS Don't Be Carried Away By Rallies -Okotie Warns
- VENO NEWS: EXPOSED! FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI's MANAGEMENT TEAM IN ALLEGED FRAUD SCANDAL, DRAGGED TO SPECIAL FRAUD UNIT, RELEASED!
- VENO NEWS:Behold The Newly Fulfilled Prophecies Of Primate Elijah Ayodele
- VENO NEWS: Yes! Time To Recover Nigeria: ‘He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku
- VENO NEWS:GENESIS GLOBAL HOLDS 2022 ANNUAL HARVEST TAGGED HARVEST OF STRANGE MERCY
- VENO NEWS: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Aliko Dangote, Jim Ovia, Other Private Sector Leaders.
- VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji
- VENO NEWS: THE 61ST FIRSTBANK LAGOS AMATEUR OPEN GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP TEES OFF THIS FRIDAY
- VENO NEWS: Two Years After: WIFE Of late Trado-medical Practitioner, Oko Oloyun Remarries
- VENO NEWS:FBNBANK UK STANDS TALL AT 40, APPRECIATES ITS CUSTOMERS AND REGULATORS
- VENO NEWS: Weekend Delight: If Your Motivational Force Believes In You, Your Success is Fully Guaranteed. Godday Odidi
- VENO NEWS: PCC Chairman, Otunba Kunle Folarin Is Dead
- VENO NEWS: FRSC DOES NOT USE POINT OF SALE (POS) MACHINES NOR RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR FINES FOR TRAFFIC OFFENCES BOOKED ON PATROL POINTS
- VENO NEWS: BUHARI CONGRATULATES FBN ON 40 YEARS OF CROSS - BORDER BANKING IN UK
- VENO NEWS: Okotie Faults Presidential Candidates' Campaign Promises
- VENO NEWS:FIRSTBANK SPONSORS FIFTH CHUKKER AFRICAN PATRONS CUP POLO TOURNAMENT
- VENO NEWS: Okotie To Buhari: Restructuring Will Be Your Greatest Legacy
- VENO NEWS: Primate Ayodele, Dr. Ayodele, Pastor Bamiduro, Olukere Back Veno Praise Night
- VENO NEWS:Lessons From Truss' Resignation -Okotie
Page 1 of 19 [Next] [Last Page]