First Bank of Nigeria Limited has announced that it will host the Financial Markets Dealers Association’s (FMDA) quarterly meeting scheduled for 5pm on Friday, 16 September 2022, at Federal Palace Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos. The event themed “Nigeria Macroeconomic Developments and Outlook: IMF View” will have its keynote address delivered by Ari Aisen, IMF Resident Representative for Nigeria.
In a statement issued by the Acting Executive Secretary, Mrs. Mary Gbegbaje, “The FMDA quarterly meeting serves as a platform for in-depth knowledge sharing, dissemination of information and fostering of business relationships of members in treasury market practice which consists of Treasurers, Analysts and other market players from insurance, pension funds, government and regulatory bodies in Nigeria. Participants at the event include delegates from all banks and invited guest and customers.”
According to Ini Ebong, Executive Director, Treasury, Financial Institutions & International Banking, First Bank of Nigeria Limited “at FirstBank, we are delighted to host the 2022 quarterly meeting of the Financial Markets Dealers Association of Nigeria (FMDA), a platform we consider pivotal to the continued growth of the financial market in the country. We are excited with the successes so far achieved by our noble Association – FMDA – as with the right regulatory and risk management framework, we have been able to impact and promote fairness in the activities of members, whilst providing the enabling environment to promote business performance and positively impact the national economy’’.
With the knowledge and insights shared in the course of the quarterly meeting, we would further deepen our resolve towards the unrelenting role we play in the economy”, he concluded.
FMDA is the principal interface with the monetary authorities through policy advocacy and engagement aimed at promoting sound markets and ethical conducts comparable to international standards that facilitate liquidity, transparency and price discovery and engendering market deepening.
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK, OTHERS PARTNER WITH JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT ON AFRICA’S LARGEST HIGH SCHOOL ENTREPRENEURSHIP COMPETITION
- VENO NEWS Don't Be Carried Away By Rallies -Okotie Warns
- VENO NEWS: EXPOSED! FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI's MANAGEMENT TEAM IN ALLEGED FRAUD SCANDAL, DRAGGED TO SPECIAL FRAUD UNIT, RELEASED!
- VENO NEWS:Behold The Newly Fulfilled Prophecies Of Primate Elijah Ayodele
- VENO NEWS: Yes! Time To Recover Nigeria: ‘He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku
- VENO NEWS:GENESIS GLOBAL HOLDS 2022 ANNUAL HARVEST TAGGED HARVEST OF STRANGE MERCY
- VENO NEWS: 2023 PRESIDENCY: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Aliko Dangote, Jim Ovia, Other Private Sector Leaders.
- VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji VENO NEWS: Okotie: The Face Of Restructuring By Ladi Ayodeji
- VENO NEWS: THE 61ST FIRSTBANK LAGOS AMATEUR OPEN GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP TEES OFF THIS FRIDAY
- VENO NEWS: Two Years After: WIFE Of late Trado-medical Practitioner, Oko Oloyun Remarries
- VENO NEWS:FBNBANK UK STANDS TALL AT 40, APPRECIATES ITS CUSTOMERS AND REGULATORS
- VENO NEWS: Weekend Delight: If Your Motivational Force Believes In You, Your Success is Fully Guaranteed. Godday Odidi
- VENO NEWS: PCC Chairman, Otunba Kunle Folarin Is Dead
- VENO NEWS: FRSC DOES NOT USE POINT OF SALE (POS) MACHINES NOR RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR FINES FOR TRAFFIC OFFENCES BOOKED ON PATROL POINTS
- VENO NEWS: BUHARI CONGRATULATES FBN ON 40 YEARS OF CROSS - BORDER BANKING IN UK
- VENO NEWS: Okotie Faults Presidential Candidates' Campaign Promises
- VENO NEWS:FIRSTBANK SPONSORS FIFTH CHUKKER AFRICAN PATRONS CUP POLO TOURNAMENT
- VENO NEWS: Okotie To Buhari: Restructuring Will Be Your Greatest Legacy
- VENO NEWS: Primate Ayodele, Dr. Ayodele, Pastor Bamiduro, Olukere Back Veno Praise Night
- VENO NEWS:Lessons From Truss' Resignation -Okotie
Page 1 of 19 [Next] [Last Page]