Our attention has been drawn to a sponsored sensational report by some online publications on a charge brought against the Bank. While we will not be able to offer further comments as the matter is sub-judice, suffice it to say that the basis of the charge is a spurious allegation made by a delinquent debtor with the intention of embarrassing the Bank and tainting the Bank’s loan recovery efforts and legal enforcement of its security collateral interest in accordance with the terms thereof.We wish to assure our numerous customers, stakeholders and the general public that FirstBank operates by the highest standards of ethical conduct and will under no circumstances involve itself in any act of illegality just as it will take necessary legal steps to check any attempt by recalcitrant debtors to fritter away depositors' funds under its custody. Furthermore, FirstBank remains focused on its mission of providing the best financial services to its numerous customers.
- VENO NEWS: First Bank Reacts To Spurious Allegation Sponsors By Delinquent Debtor
- VENO NEWS: Motivational:Your Upbringing And Background Is An Added Advantage To Career Development---Godday Odidi Declares
- VENO NEWS:LIFE IS A WARFARE...!
- VENO NEWS: ONDO GUBER RACE: A PEEP INTO AMBASSADOR (Dr.) VICTOR AYODEJI ORITEDI, MCIML (USA), FCIISM, MNIM, SRF-ICRED'S PROFILE
- VENO NEWS: Man, 48, arrested for defiling his neighbour's 10-year-old daughter in Abuja
- VENO NEWS: STATE VISIT: VENO Welcomes US VP Kamala Harris To Ghana
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK ANNOUNCES CALL FOR APPLICATION IN THE THIRD EDITION OF ITS FIRSTBANK MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME (FMAP)
- VENO NEWS:How Primate Ayodele Foretold Emergence Of Alex Otti As Governor Three Years Ago
- VENO NEWS: Rev. Fr. Edeh: The Richest Catholic Priest In The World, Estimate Net-Worth Of $200 million. * Hails From Enugu State,Nigeria
- VENO NEWS: Heart Of Gold: Again, Primate Ayodele Builds Houses For 20 Widows, Orphans, Empowers Youths
- VENO NEWS: Presidential Election: My Opinion
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK DEDICATES THE MONTH OF MARCH TO CELEBRATE WOMEN, REINFORCES ITS COMMITMENT TO EMPOWERING WOMEN
- VENO NEWS: Ondo MHA 2023: Hon. Ologede Kolawole Micheal Comes With A Name Which Can Be Trusted,
- VENO NEWS:Sahara Reporters Missed It Again, Primate Ayodele Didn’t Get It Wrong On 2023 Presidential Election
- VENO NEWS: Nigerians Decide: Tension! Tension!! Tension!!! Will Anjonu Eledumare's Trance On Tinubu Comes To Pass?
- VENO NEWS:FBN HOLDINGS: MALICIOUS PUBLICATION – REBUTTAL
- VENO NEWS:Primate Ayodele Gives Out Five Cars, Buses, Tricycles, Others To Celebrate Birthday
- VENO NEWS:Celebrating Primate Elijah Ayodele: The Prophet I Am Close To From Afar
- VENO NEWS:Primate Ayodele Visits Police Stations, FRSC Office In 17 Days Of Appreciation And Philanthropic Impact
- VENO NEWS:NAIRA SCARCITY: HEAVY PROTESTS HIT AGODI GATE, IBADAN. OYO STATE
Page 1 of 22 [Next] [Last Page]