The death of a woman chasing her husband and his mistress in a road crash has been eliciting varied reactions from social media users.
According to reports, the accident happened on Sunday along the Murtala Muhammed Highway in Calabar. The deceased was the sole fatality in the accident.
Photos and video from the accident showed that the car veered off the road into a ditch and that passers-by brought out the woman from the car.
Following the incident, there have been mixed reactions from social media users.
A Facebook user, Ogochukwu Nnaji, addressed women saying, “Let me share so women would be more careful and see that it isn't worth it in the end. RIP to her.”
“One question: if she chased him and caught him, what would she do next? The devil is so wicked that he manipulates the thoughts of humans. Please let’s all control our emotions” Another Facebook user Ejinkeonye Chiamaka said.
A tweep, Icy Rosse, slammed those who claimed the woman overreacted. She said, “She overreacted yen yen yen until you find yourself in the same position & adrenaline pumps into your brain & you become consumed with rage & lose every sense of reasoning bcos why the hell is your life partner betraying you especially if you've been faithful? Why didn't he leave?”
Ifeade_Lu tweeted, “I’m not losing my life for no useless man. A good man will never put you in a position where your kids will watch them lay you to rest! May him and his side chick know no peace. It’s not hard. If you’re not happy, leave don’t cheat. Only cowards cheats.”
Credit: Twitter | The_Vyrus
- VENO NEWS:Mixed Reactions As Woman Dies While Chasing Husband, Mistress
- VENO NEWS: History of a warrior named ARO. Ilaro is a town in Ogun State, Nigeria.
- VENO NEWS:UNGA77: Muhammad Sanusi II Advocates Deliberate Policy Of Inclusivity, Gender Representation In Govt
- VENO NEWS:Prophet Genesis Commiserates With Sifax Boss, Taiwo Afolabi Over Twin Brother Kehinde's Death
- VENO NEWS: Gov Akeredolu's Mother Dies @ 90
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK: THE EMBODIMENT OF CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY
- VENO NEWS:AVOID ANY FORM OF POLITICAL PARTICIPATION OR PILOTING OF POLITICAL CONVOYS , ACTING CORPS MARSHAL CHARGES COMMANDING OFFICERS
- VENO NEWS:Okotie: Why Fringe Parties Can't Win Presidential Election, Mourns Queen Elizabeth
- VENO NEWS: Quincy Receives FG’s Recognition Award, Calls On National Assembly To Fast-Track Passage Of Traditional Medicine Bill
- VENO NEWS:"Police Locate Family Of Man, John Aderemi ABIOLA, Whose Skeleton Was Discovered In his three bedroom flat in Idi Orogbo Apete IBADAN.
- VENO NEWS: VENO Mourns Queen Elizabeth !!
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: THE PEACEFUL DEATH OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II By Sunday Ade Ojo
- VENO NEWS: FIRSTBANK HOSTS THE FINANCIAL MARKET DEALERS ASSOCIATION (FMDA) QUARTERLY MEETING
- VENO NEWS:British Monarch Passes Away At 96 *Queen Elizabeth II spent 70 years on the throne *As Prince Charles succeeds Queen Elizabeth as king
- VENO NEWS:2023: Okotie's Challenge To Presidential Candidates
- VENO NEWS: OPINION: TRIBUTE TO A HERO! By Sunday Ade Ojo
- VENO NEWS: Olukere Receives VENO Recognition Award
- VENO NEWS: MC Oluomo Unveils New Uniform For Lagos Drivers
- VENO NEWS: FirstBank commemorates its annual Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability week and promotes kindness across over 7 countries
- VENO NEWS:Okotie Rues Transition Without Restructuring
Page 1 of 17 [Next] [Last Page]